Saturday, 1 February 2014

A little update: Sorry I've not been around

I wanted to just write this tiny little post to give you guys a quick update. You may or may not have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. I have also not been on twitter that much recently and this little post is to say sorry and let you know why.

This week has been a very very long one, when me and the other half moved to London we couldn't afford to live on our own so moved in with the best girl ever, she really has been a laugh to live with. However the location was rubbish, we could have been anywhere it didn't feel like we were living in London but still had the flipping commute. Our land lords weren't the best either (biggest understatement of the year) so we decided to bite the bullet and do the hugely stressful tiring thing that is moving house again, just the two of us. Twice in six months...uhhh!


So this past two weeks have been filled with sorting out everything for moving. The past week has consisted of a 3 hour round trip every night after work, dropping a car load of stuff in the new place...basically a week of hell!! We are on our final leg today, a huge trip from London to Sheffield to pick up anything we couldn't fit into our room 6 months ago and back to London again. All in all I have not had a spare moment to sit on the Internet and catch up with the blogging world. 

As I sit and write this in the hired van full of furniture and homely decorations, barely being able to keep my eyes open, I can hardly pick up the energy to be on twitter on my phone. So that's my excuse for being a bit AWOL at the moment. 

And it's going to last a little longer I'm afraid. As of Tuesday I will be relaxing in the lovely Portugal for a week, a truely deserved holiday if I do say so myself. But don't worry I have gathered together a bloody brilliant team to do some guest posts for me whilst I'm away. So let me introduce them to you. 

Charlotte from Gagaaboutbeauty 
Daniella from Polkadella 

There is potentially more guest posts coming so this list isn't final. But go check these lovely girls out now. 

I will back to the normal posting in a few weeks (I may even try and squeeze one in before I go) so I'll be back chatting soon. Hope all you lovely people are well. 

Thanks for reading,
Hannah xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've had a stressful time Hannah! Moving is the worst thing ever!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve a holiday have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a bit of a nightmare, I moved twice in 8 months and that was stressful enough.
    Enjoy your holiday and have a good rest!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you'll be glad when it's all over & sorted won't you!
    Relax and enjoy your holiday.

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully now you have moved this can settle down. Wishing you the best of luck in your new home Lucy

    ReplyDelete

© A Day In The Life Of A Northern Girl. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig