Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Guest Post: Beauty by Eff

Before I start, I’d like to thank Hannah for letting me guest post on her blog.


Rimmel Glam’Eyes Liquid Eye Liner was one of my first makeup purchases. To this day, it is my favourite liquid liner. It has the perfect brush which is thin enough to draw the most subtle thin line, adding depth to the lash line. Or draw a bold, thick cat flick for a more glamorous look. This is permanently in my makeup bag and I always have a few backups, just in case Rimmel decides to change/discontinue it! I previously mentioned this on my #theonebrand – Rimmel post, but this liner *deserves* its name up in lights!


The colour is very black and opaque. It’s not waterproof but that’s because I don’t like waterproof liner/mascara. It’s fluid enough to work with but isn’t too ‘wet’ that it smudges on the lid. I always keep a wet cotton bud (Q-tip) handy so I can ‘erase’ any mistakes. Another reason why I love this so much – just really easy to use.
It doesn’t dry out and lasts for a long time. I probably have had this one tube for over a year! I’ve tried more expensive liquid liners that just doesn’t compare by any means! This liner is available at Boots for £5.29, making it amazing value for money!

Do you have fail-safe liquid liner you rely on?
Written by Farzana from Beauty by Eff.

Find me on: 

Bloglovin: Beauty by Eff | Twitter: @BeautybyEff

Instagram: @beautybyeff | Facebook: Beauty by Eff

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Day In The Life Of A Northern Girl. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig