Friday, 7 February 2014

Guest Post: Betzy's Makeup

Motives By Loren Ridinger Max Lips Lipstick in Sunkissed 


Retails for: 

$14.95 

Would I repurchase? Yes. 

Review: 

I'm always on the haunt for the perfect lipstick, I mean what women isn't? I've had the opportunity to try several different brands throughout the years that I can say Motives is one of the best. Although they have different collections when it comes to lipsticks I find they are all moisturizing and long lasting. At the end of the day I just want a lipstick that is going to be there with me throughout the day and that moisturizes my lips at the same time. After many years of searching I think I finally found the winner, what do you think? 

Shade - 

I'm not a big fan of red lipstick because I have a hard time finding the correct tone and shade for me. However this orange red lipstick stole my heart away almost immediately after trying it out. 

Longevity - 

The advantage of this particular lipstick is that it leaves a stain even after it's faded. I would say that it last’s approximately 5 hours before it starts fading away completely. 


Betzy is a beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger behind Betzy's Makeup
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the fact that they are moisturising. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, the shade is stunning!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© A Day In The Life Of A Northern Girl. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig